MUSICAL THEATRE WORKSHOP
TECHNIQUES TO SOUND AND DRAMATIZE A NARRATIVE (STORIES, FAIRY TALES, LEGENDS, ETC.)
- Sound Education: detect and isolate the signification and communication processes (intentional or unintentional) related to sound, broadly speaking, including all linguistic phenomena.
- Strengthening and refinement of the hearing organ. Let's Get used to use it as a means of inferences like the visual organ.
- Ear training: signification processes related to all parameters of sound: intensity (amplitude), pitch (frequency), timbre (spectrum) and duration.
- Sound Education: reflection on the symbolic and evocative sound in pure music and applied music.
- Listening. Repertoire of songs, genres and periods of music.
- Elements of syntax and form of the tonal system and language.
Let's highlight the known or little-known or neglected psychological content in the various grades of above mentioned parameters. Think of the substantial difference between a louds and powerful voice and a feeble and flickering one (amplitude). Or the difference between a high-pitched female voice and low and deep male one (frequency), avoiding always from stereotypical judgments. Think of the difference between a heading "hot", that is rich in harmonics, compared with one voice "cold" (spectrum). Consider the speed of execution of messages by the speaker (duration).
Dialogue construction techniques through improvisation.
Techniques in the use of the Voice Over.